Weaving improvements identified during the analysis into the fabric of a client’s company.
Assembling a systems-driven company that buyers with money will fight to buy.
The days of ample credit are gone, never to return to pre-crisis thresholds.
Creating a knowledge library fine-tunes systems and processes to replace “tribal knowledge” and standardizes information channels (Getting everyone “on the same page”).
& Partners, LLLP
Our passion is providing small and midmarket companies (those with $2M and up in annual revenues that are at breakeven or above with high-impact management solutions and the hard-to-find financing they need to outperform their growth potential.
- “Hardesty Hackett & Partners presented us with customized solutions that are already starting to show dramatic results.” Rick Barboza and Matt Schirman, Hui Kū Maoli Ola
- "The staff is eager to implement new systems that HH&P is recommending. I personally feel more inspired and motivated and can't wait for the year to begin.” John M. Hudak, Criterium
- In-depth Operational Diagnosis & Corrective Roadmap
- Operating Excellence Blueprint & Build-out
- Map-out & Revamp Management & Organizational Architecture
- Inside/outside Growth Strategy & Tactics
- Before & After Merger/acquisition Optimal Culture Assimilation & Blending
- Securing Affordable Multiple-source Working/growth Capital